Premed 101 Forums

White coat ceremony

@Donald_DuckI figured I would, but I didn’t want to make it seem like I made up the date either! :lol:

According to the schedule, you have two weeks of orientation from september 4th to september 14th. Last day of school is May 31st! 

Also, you will probably be getting an email with your log in information next week from what I’ve heard. I know it’s annoying to not know what your schedule looks like!

I hope this helps!

I was told by an upper-year student that formal faculty orientation starts September 4th, which lasts two weeks. Frosh started on the Saturday before school started (which would be September 1st this year) and ran until the Saturday or Sunday after the first week of class, making it around 9 days in total. Frosh is optional but faculty orientation is mandatory. Hope that answers your questions!

19 minutes ago, Habital said:

I was told by an upper-year student that formal faculty orientation starts September 4th, which lasts two weeks. Frosh started on the Saturday before school started (which would be September 1st this year) and ran until the Saturday or Sunday after the first week of class, making it around 9 days in total. Frosh is optional but faculty orientation is mandatory. Hope that answers your questions!

Damn. My friend is getting married on the 1st.

Archived