Premed 101 Forums

Hi,

I started an organization at my university and am conflicted as to how I should enter the information.

Essentially, under leadership I want to describe the club's mission and the entire battle to actually get the club started off the ground (signatures, budget development, contact with university student council, constitution development, etc.)

The club has been running for 2 years, and I've run 2 very different workshop seminars/series for the club each year ( that have taken several 100 hours each). 

Therefore I'll have 3 entries for this one club.  

My question is: Are all 3 entries valid for seperate entries?

48 minutes ago, keener12345 said:

Hi,

I started an organization at my university and am conflicted as to how I should enter the information.

Essentially, under leadership I want to describe the club's mission and the entire battle to actually get the club started off the ground (signatures, budget development, contact with university student council, constitution development, etc.)

The club has been running for 2 years, and I've run 2 very different workshop seminars/series for the club each year ( that have taken several 100 hours each). 

Therefore I'll have 3 entries for this one club.  

My question is: Are all 3 entries valid for seperate entries?

I had something similar in my own application a few years ago, where I had one ‘executive role’ and one role actually on the ground with the organization, and they were very different, so I split them up. I think it can be justified, just be careful about doing this too much or with too many other things in your application.

I would suggest you put it as two entries — one for being part of the club leadership and one for workshop development and delivery for that club. You can talk about your changing role or flexibility in delivering different kinds of workshops, and it gives you a lot of hours for one entry. 

Archived