Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it is a good thing. In the past, when I hadn’t heard back from verifiers, I didn’t get an interview. When I heard from verifiers, I got an interview 

I think they have a computer contacting verifiers at random, at least at first. Then afterwards, they might contact you/a verifier, if they have further questions. I was contacted last year to clarify

Excerpt below is from a 2014 blog post by UBC. If that still holds true then anyone who receives the full file review will have a verifier(s) contacted. This post was from late October, and from anoth

On 10/2/2018 at 2:25 PM, UWCC said:

Haven't heard from any of my verifiers yet, but I also did not explicitly tell any of them to let me know if they were contacted. :wacko: I would think that because some of them that are familiar with the application process, they would let me know anyway, but still...hmm.

Same...

On 10/18/2018 at 8:17 PM, ririwei said:

Do they call verifiers? One of my verifiers will be out of the country for the next 8 weeks without a permanent phone number. I've already had 4 verifiers contacted ~2 weeks ago. Should I inform UBC Admissions regarding the change?

I have never heard of that happening