Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites 2018/2019 cycle

1 minute ago, EST1995 said:

Has anyone from IP received an invite this week? Looking back at this thread and it seems like everyone who received an invite received it last week! First time applicant here trying not to lose hope!

I don't know for sure, but I can say that the class of 2022 has postponed their information session offered to interviewees because there are still more invites to come out. So that sounds to me like there's still lots of hope :)

49 minutes ago, crazybananas411 said:

I don't know for sure, but I can say that the class of 2022 has postponed their information session offered to interviewees because there are still more invites to come out. So that sounds to me like there's still lots of hope :)

That gives me a bit more hope! 

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting! 

29 minutes ago, AtypicallyScholarly said:

That doesn't really seem fair? Those that got their invites within the first few days will have had significantly longer to prepare...

I agree...and even making travel plans is big deal for a lot of people, I mean, if you're invited you'll make sacrifices to get there but it's still a little weird

3 hours ago, hopefullyafuturedoc said:

I agree...and even making travel plans is big deal for a lot of people, I mean, if you're invited you'll make sacrifices to get there but it's still a little weird

Could it be possiblee that they are now taking time because they are looking at the whole app?

53 minutes ago, gradstudmunNL said:

That’s for OOP. For IP, I know that they definitely do if you don’t get an automatic invite with gpa and mcat.

Thatss so not fair!! There are already more seats for IP so they do not have to compete as much as an OOP and on top they won’t even look at our whole appp to give us hope... wow. Stilllll hopefuly thooo guys!!!! 

43 minutes ago, HopePeri said:

Thatss so not fair!! There are already more seats for IP so they do not have to compete as much as an OOP and on top they won’t even look at our whole appp to give us hope... wow. Stilllll hopefuly thooo guys!!!! 

I don’t know if they don’t do it for all pools!! Still have hope friends!!!