Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talked to lady on phone, basically its extended until evening (today). I asked specifically what time they said they dont know as they are unsure when it will be fixed by. I also asked if this wo

It keeps alternating between the proxy error and cannot process app at this time

Better question - anyone lucky enough to be part of the minority to submit before the deadline? Can't disqualify 50% of the population.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Albert said:

did this happen at around 3? or now?

I submitted at 330 and I was refreshing and finally around 5:40 I got an email saying my application was submitted. However, now it says "My fees pending" but I haven't paid for my application yet. I didn't get an email saying they received my payment either, and it won't let me pay....

OMSAS System Issues – Updates

October 1, 2018

Note: We are experiencing system issues and the OMSAS application is temporarily unavailable. 

As a result, we are closing program choices at 11:59 pm (ET) today.

The OUAC and the medical schools will discuss a plan in the morning (October 2) that may involve extending the application deadline by a few days. We will update as we have more information. 

Please check back for details.

Does this mean it's possible that if I can't get it in today, I won't be able to apply at all this year (if the discussion tomorrow doesn't go as planned)?!

13 minutes ago, studentt8 said:

OMSAS System Issues – Updates

October 1, 2018

Note: We are experiencing system issues and the OMSAS application is temporarily unavailable. 

As a result, we are closing program choices at 11:59 pm (ET) today.

The OUAC and the medical schools will discuss a plan in the morning (October 2) that may involve extending the application deadline by a few days. We will update as we have more information. 

Please check back for details.

Does this mean it's possible that if I can't get it in today, I won't be able to apply at all this year (if the discussion tomorrow doesn't go as planned)?!

I really don’t think they’re going to screw over that many people like that. The fact that they even said “extending it by a few days” means that’s probably the likely outcome. 

I understand it’s very stressful, however, just take a deep breath because it’s all going to be ok lol. 

1 hour ago, ABCD13 said:

When you log back into OMSAS, what does it say right from the start after you submitted your application?

Document Tracking

We are currently processing your application.

Note: During the busy periods around deadline dates (January/February), it can take up to 2 weeks to process your application. Normally, it takes 1-3 business days.