Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS cannot submit application Error

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted my application and received an OMSAS ID and it kept saying that it was processing and that it may take 2 weeks.But not it's saying:
"

Review and Submit

We cannot process your application at this time. Please try again later."

Is anyone else getting this but still has an OMSAS ID? :(

"October 1, 2018

Note: We are experiencing system issues affecting the OMSAS application. The “Review and Submit” page is not functioning for new applications.

The OUAC and the medical schools will discuss a plan in the morning (October 2) that may involve extending the application deadline by a few days. We will update as we have more information.

It will not be possible to add new medical school program choices to your application after 11:59 pm (ET). The program choices that already exist on your application will remain in place for you to submit once the revised deadline is established.

Please check back for details."

Looks like it'll be extended

3 minutes ago, this_process_is_death said:

"October 1, 2018

Note: We are experiencing system issues affecting the OMSAS application. The “Review and Submit” page is not functioning for new applications.

The OUAC and the medical schools will discuss a plan in the morning (October 2) that may involve extending the application deadline by a few days. We will update as we have more information.

It will not be possible to add new medical school program choices to your application after 11:59 pm (ET). The program choices that already exist on your application will remain in place for you to submit once the revised deadline is established.

Please check back for details."

Looks like it'll be extended

Thanks for the update!

3 hours ago, sideoutgirl said:

Hey. Just curious... Does anyone know when the problem with submission error actually started? 1 hr before the deadline or 1 day before the deadline?

It was around an hour before the deadline. I remember for me it was working just fine around 2-3 PM

2 hours ago, takasugi said:

I successfully submitted and got email confirmations but when i login it says document tracking? Any1 else get this and is it normal?

I submitted on Sunday and that's what mine said at first and then when i checked 15ish min later it was back to normal and i could see SAM and all of that

Archived