Premed 101 Forums

Hi everyone, 

I am a consultant/coordinator for a new medical company that is aiming to help residents that have completed or are close to completing their residency take their next steps. One of the things I would like to coordinate is free monthly dinner and learns for residents that would be hosted by guest speakers who work in the field that cover topics which would be most beneficial for residents. The topics I think would be great are: Finding placements after residency, Starting your own clinic, and Medical/legal pitfalls. I also think the dinner and learns would be a great way for residents to make lasting connections. 

As you are all residents, I am wondering if you could give me feedback on these topics. If you were to attend a free dinner and learn, would you find these topics useful? What other topics would you want to learn more about? Would you even be interested in attending a free dinner and learn?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I look forward to reading your replies!

Archived