Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa prerequ

PAAT

Hello everyone,

Ottawa requires 3 years of full course load (30 credits each year). I only have 2 years and do not have plan to take one more full course load year (currently cGPA : 3.98). Do you think  it worths to apply or I am going to be rejected?

Thanks

22 hours ago, LloydRedStan said:

You're gonna be rejected if you only have 2 currently and not enrolled in full time studies. They will actually email you asking you to confirm whether you will be in enrolled in full time studies the next semester too.

thanks for the response. I will be enrolled in full time basis (18 or 24 credits), but not full course load. Do you think they will still contact me?

1 hour ago, PAAT said:

thanks for the response. I will be enrolled in full time basis (18 or 24 credits), but not full course load. Do you think they will still contact me?

If you have less than 4 courses a semester they won't contact you because you won't be eligible regardless. But otherwise yes they will still contact you to ask if you intend to continue the full time studies. If you say no they toss your application bc it means you won't have 3 full time years

Archived