Premed 101 Forums

Interviews 2019

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, getrich said:

Historically it has been those days but in 2017 and 2016 they were the Thursday like today.

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

31 minutes ago, tavenan said:

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

Scratch that, I checked my email from a few years back and they sent an invite at around 2 PM EST once. So invites might be coming out around now if they're going to be coming out today. 

Just now, premed1990 said:

Yeah, I got that email.

I'm PRETTY sure (99.9999999%) sure this is our interview invite lol. I wish they said something like "congrats this is your interview invite"

I highly doubt they would send this email out to everyone and ask them to schedule if they werent invited lol

I haven't got anything yet....

5 minutes ago, ysera said:

Any OOP people receive an email?? 

I haven't received an email yet (OOP) but I called and asked just now and apparently all invites were sent at once (IP and OOP). She said she did not know when rejections would come out, as it was not her who sent out the emails...either way it's not looking good and I'm feeling pretty gutted. :(

Just now, UWCC said:

I haven't received an email yet (OOP) but I called and asked just now and apparently all invites were sent at once (IP and OOP). She said she did not know when rejections would come out, as it was not her who sent out the emails...either way it's not looking good and I'm feeling pretty gutted. :(

damn..........

Archived