Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Interviews 2019


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, getrich said:

Historically it has been those days but in 2017 and 2016 they were the Thursday like today.

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, tavenan said:

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

Scratch that, I checked my email from a few years back and they sent an invite at around 2 PM EST once. So invites might be coming out around now if they're going to be coming out today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bigboydyo said:

just came out! I think I got an IV, its not very clear as it seems to be a generalized email but they are showing steps on how to register for the Interview so I'm guessing I got one lol

Yeah, I got that email.

 

I'm PRETTY sure (99.9999999%) sure this is our interview invite lol. I wish they said something like "congrats this is your interview invite"

 

I highly doubt they would send this email out to everyone and ask them to schedule if they werent invited lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, premed1990 said:

Yeah, I got that email.

 

I'm PRETTY sure (99.9999999%) sure this is our interview invite lol. I wish they said something like "congrats this is your interview invite"

 

I highly doubt they would send this email out to everyone and ask them to schedule if they werent invited lol

I haven't got anything yet....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ysera said:

Any OOP people receive an email?? 

I haven't received an email yet (OOP) but I called and asked just now and apparently all invites were sent at once (IP and OOP). She said she did not know when rejections would come out, as it was not her who sent out the emails...either way it's not looking good and I'm feeling pretty gutted. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, UWCC said:

I haven't received an email yet (OOP) but I called and asked just now and apparently all invites were sent at once (IP and OOP). She said she did not know when rejections would come out, as it was not her who sent out the emails...either way it's not looking good and I'm feeling pretty gutted. :(

damn..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...