Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't mind me asking, what are you application stats UWCC?  I had decent stats in applying which is why i'm feeling a little sad. I was really hoping for Dal because they see my best GPA w

I am OOP (Ontario) and received my interview invite at 2:20pm today! I'm assuming a second round will be sent out in case people turn down their invites? MCAT: 514 GPA: 3.9 Maritime ess

Here's direct confirmation from the admissions office: "All interview invitations have been distributed ...  All remaining applicants will be notified when our interview maximum capacity has been

25 minutes ago, getrich said:

Historically it has been those days but in 2017 and 2016 they were the Thursday like today.

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

31 minutes ago, tavenan said:

I don't remember them sending out invites past 12 PM EST, so if it was today people probably would have had it by now. I hope for you guys that it comes out ASAP, the wait can be killer.\

Scratch that, I checked my email from a few years back and they sent an invite at around 2 PM EST once. So invites might be coming out around now if they're going to be coming out today. 

2 minutes ago, bigboydyo said:

just came out! I think I got an IV, its not very clear as it seems to be a generalized email but they are showing steps on how to register for the Interview so I'm guessing I got one lol

Yeah, I got that email.

I'm PRETTY sure (99.9999999%) sure this is our interview invite lol. I wish they said something like "congrats this is your interview invite"

I highly doubt they would send this email out to everyone and ask them to schedule if they werent invited lol

Just now, premed1990 said:

Yeah, I got that email.

I'm PRETTY sure (99.9999999%) sure this is our interview invite lol. I wish they said something like "congrats this is your interview invite"

I highly doubt they would send this email out to everyone and ask them to schedule if they werent invited lol

I haven't got anything yet....

5 minutes ago, ysera said:

Any OOP people receive an email?? 

I haven't received an email yet (OOP) but I called and asked just now and apparently all invites were sent at once (IP and OOP). She said she did not know when rejections would come out, as it was not her who sent out the emails...either way it's not looking good and I'm feeling pretty gutted. :(