Premed 101 Forums

Chances for Mac

Hey everyone, 

What are my chances for an interview with a cumulative GPA is 3.85 and 130 CARS? With an average CASPER, would an interview be possible? Is it possible to get rejected with a slightly above average-above average CASPer with these stats?  Or if I get rejected, would it only be because my CASPer is below average or would my GPA hamper me as well?

Thanks so much everyone

Ummmmm..........UHhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Hold on.....

giphy.gif

I understand that you are anxious about the uncertainty of the application process, and that is entirely normal, we've all been there. However, no amount of speculating is: a) productive, or b) going to change anything. Do your best on casper and see where the chips fall. Realistically you have positioned yourself fairly well with those stats and considering Mac's interview invite formula.

19 minutes ago, freewheeler said:

Ummmmm..........UHhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Hold on.....

giphy.gif

I understand that you are anxious about the uncertainty of the application process, and that is entirely normal, we've all been there. However, no amount of speculating is: a) productive, or b) going to change anything. Do your best on casper and see where the chips fall. Realistically you have positioned yourself fairly well with those stats and considering Mac's interview invite formula.

You're right haha it just kills me that my application is based on this very obscure exam which you can't even tell whether you did well on or not.... or what they're even looking for; but the magic 8 ball speaks wisely :rolleyes:

Archived