Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline forum 2019

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While this is a very exciting day for many this can be a devastating day for others. For that reason, I am leaving the number for Crisis Services Canada - 1-833.456.4566. Wishing everyone the best whe

For me just letting time pass always helps. It can feel slow but as my memories become more distant so do my feelings associated with them. Failure is a part of life and everyone goes through it so yo

If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me. I was rejected last year so I know how it feels. If you feel this is your calling apply again next year. Use the rejection as motivation and don

24 minutes ago, OThopefully said:

Was rejected by western but honestly I knew it was a long shot and I’ve mainly been awaiting this day because it means there will finally be some waitlist movement for Dal and U of A. Good luck to everyone! 

My exact thinking too, really hoping for U of A to open up... I was also turned down from Western, I didn't mind nor did I think I had a chance lol

Just now, Hopefulpt2019 said:

I haven’t heard ANYTHING from queens or Mac PT on orpas or on Macs website... is this happening to anyone else? (Maybe different province or last name letter?) Or does this just mean bad news :( 

in the same boat so wondering also if it means bad news. Anyone else?