Premed 101 Forums

multiple mcat

Hello guys

I just got my mcat score today that i re-wrote on sept 19. i got seriously depressed when i found my CARS score went down by 2 points from a 128 to a 126 from my previous attempt and can't stop thinking about it all day. i probably bombed casper because of it :/..anyways, i assume the curve was pretty harsh..but the rest of my sections all went up and meet cutoffs and my overall score went from 504 to 512..For western and mcmaster, is there any chance that they would use my CARS score from my 1st attempt rather than the 2nd attempt? can i make a request for them to do so? i am really lost and would really appreciate any advice! 

9 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Hello guys

I just got my mcat score today that i re-wrote on sept 19. i got seriously depressed when i found my CARS score went down by 2 points from a 128 to a 126 from my previous take and can't stop thinking about it all day. i probably bombed casper because of it :/..anyways, i assume the curve was pretty harsh..but the rest of my sections all went up and meet cutoffs..For western and mcmaster, is there any chance that they would use my CARS score from my 1st attempt rather than the 2nd attempt? can i make a request for them to do so? i am really lost and would really appreciate any advice! 

Oof unlucky.. but no

Archived