Premed 101 Forums

interview chances for UofA dentistry?

Hi guys,

I am IP, with 3.87GPA(i dont remember if UofA looks at spring/summer courses for GPA calculation) and 70/90 on DAT (30 on soap, 19 on RC, 21 on PAT), what are my chances of getting an interview and being accepted? I know every year is different but what score would I need on the interview to have a good chance to be accepted?

Do you guys think my DAT scores are reasonable okay? Im writting the DAT again in this upcoming november hoping to increase my RC, but im not sure if i could get 30 on the soap again.......

Thanks guys

19 hours ago, MT_93 said:

Compare your stats with the year before. I think you have an excellent shot at interview and acceptance will be determined by your MMI score, so be sure to do lost of prep for it. Good luck. 

Thank you!! I was wondering what did you do to practice for MMI? Did you sign up for MMI courses??

I saw on one of the thread that you got 73 on PAT section, do you mind saying the individual scores?

Thanks

On 10/31/2018 at 8:49 PM, yampotato said:

Thank you!! I was wondering what did you do to practice for MMI? Did you sign up for MMI courses??

I saw on one of the thread that you got 73 on PAT section, do you mind saying the individual scores?

Thanks

So for MMI, I practiced with friends and we did lots of practice. Made our own questions if we ran out of ones we found online. I also registered for coaching which I found most helpful. 

30 MDT, 20 RCT, 23 PAT  

Archived