Premed 101 Forums

November 2018 DAT Thoughts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, toothchainz said:

will the results be emailed to us?

They'll send out an e-mail to everyone saying you can access it. If you're feeling really keen, you can log-in to the student download section around early December to maybe catch the results a day before they send out their mass e-mail telling everyone the DAT transcripts are available for download. 

15 hours ago, westcoastbestcoast said:

About 2 more weeks!!! The anxiety! What are y'all doing to keep your mind off waiting?

I've been trying to muster up the energy to prepare for the final I have coming in about a week. One habit I picked up while studying for the DAT was to browse /r/premed and /r/MCAT for their memes like the one below so that's somewhat kept my mind off of waiting. 

image.png.547b29f0c148e63296e60d83a2da8f2b.png

1 hour ago, futuredentist1 said:

I read on the november 2017 DAT forum that the scanner cannot read your sheet if you circle the same answer in an entire vertical column. I ran out of time in both the PAT and RC sections and circled the same letter for an entire column in both sections. Im freaking out now, because that doesn't make sense that the scanner cant read the same letter, nowhere does it say in any official rules that you can't do this. PLEASE EXPLAIN SOMEONE

I wouldn't freak out too much, I am almost certain there is a hand scoring option that you can request. If your score comes back and it is weird because of what you mentioned, i'd do a "hand scoring" request - which I think you can do retroactively. Then if someone hand scores it, it shouldn't be an issue. 

1 hour ago, 123321123321 said:

Interview invites—>stressed out till the interview day—>thoughts after the interviews—> results

For the waitliaters, this keeps goin till the end of summer ! So again, this should be the least of your concerns

Haha couldn't agree more. I honestly stopped looking at these forums and tried finding other ways to get my mind off these things while waiting for school decisions

Okay so about 10 minutes ago I was able to see my transcript for a brief moment but it looks like they took it down again

Right now you are able to select "DAT Transcript" option on Student Download page but can't access the transcript.....

Really hope that was not my actual transcript since the scores were waaaay different from what I've imagined.... but it had my name and everything so it looks like I'm stuck with those scores :( :( 

Archived