Premed 101 Forums

Mammalian Physiology Requisite Option 2?

lefnalex

Hey,

Just wondering if Ryerson's CBLG 10A/B - Anatomy and Physiology counts towards the Mammalian Physiology for Option 2? On the McGill equivalency system it says that CBLG 10A/B is equivalent to PHGY 2XX. Would the generic physiology credit count then? 

It seems that most Ontario universities, they require you to take both Human Physiology I and II since the course content is covered in a different order compared to PHGY 209 at McGill. (e.g.PHGY 209 teaches CNS/PNS, etc, but the nervous system is found in physiology II in Ontario.)

1 minute ago, lefnalex said:

Hey,

Just wondering if Ryerson's CBLG 10A/B - Anatomy and Physiology counts towards the Mammalian Physiology for Option 2? On the McGill equivalency system it says that CBLG 10A/B is equivalent to PHGY 2XX. Would the generic physiology credit count then? 

It seems that most Ontario universities, they require you to take both Human Physiology I and II since the course content is covered in a different order compared to PHGY 209 at McGill. (e.g.PHGY 209 teaches CNS/PNS, etc, but the nervous system is found in physiology II in Ontario.)

I'm not sure, but you can try e-mailing them. Although they might reply that the deadline to request for substitutions has passed, it's worth a shot :)

Archived