Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For everyone who is not getting the news they wanted today ... I want to tell you a little bit more about me in the hopes that it will bolster your spirit to keep pushing forward. I was all set to app

Last year the rejections went around around 5. I remember being in your shoes during finals last December trying to keep my heart from exploding, now I'm sullenly studying away for UBC med finals. My

I called UBC MD Admissions about 30 minutes ago and was told that we will be getting an update email this week, but invitations will not come out this week. They are still figuring out when to release

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, yake said:

Last year the rejections went around around 5. I remember being in your shoes during finals last December trying to keep my heart from exploding, now I'm sullenly studying away for UBC med finals. My heart is with y'all, whatever news you may or may not hear today doesn't negatively impact your pursuit of becoming a physician ^_^

I can echo this! Don’t let today define you! 

Just now, Frederick Sanger said:

Potentially, not everyone who receives an invite chooses to signup or people procrastinate to the last minute and not all slots change. That may be me reading too much into it because it seems odd to have a waitlist for an interview. I know that is only true in the US for a definitive fact. 

Yeah I thought about that too, but technically this is the total number of people who have been "invited" as in the adcom's decision of sending an invite to someone or not.  What do you think?

Just now, ATG4B said:

@Neurophiliac - you crack me up!! :lol: I sure hope you get in... the whole class needs you to keep their mental health in check. 

Hahahah, I hope I can honestly continue this journey with you guys!!   Also, I literally ran out of likes for today apparently on PM101, but would've 1000 times liked your comment :lol: