Premed 101 Forums

Application acknowledgment email?

Wondering if anyone received an email from University of Ottawa (French or English stream) acknowledging receipt of their application? 

It's my first year applying to their medical program, but third year applying via OMSAS (McMaster and NOSM) and I've always received an email from the individual schools acknowledging my application, in addition to the confirmation email from OMSAS. I received emails from McMaster and NOSM in December, but nothing from Ottawa... Is this normal? Do they simply do things differently? Or should I be contacting them to make sure there hasn't been an issue?

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, humanitarian88 said:

Wondering if anyone received an email from University of Ottawa (French or English stream) acknowledging receipt of their application? 

It's my first year applying to their medical program, but third year applying via OMSAS (McMaster and NOSM) and I've always received an email from the individual schools acknowledging my application, in addition to the confirmation email from OMSAS. I received emails from McMaster and NOSM in December, but nothing from Ottawa... Is this normal? Do they simply do things differently? Or should I be contacting them to make sure there hasn't been an issue?

Thanks in advance!

It's my first time applying too but I haven't received anything as well! I certainly hope this is normal haha 

Archived