Premed 101 Forums

UBC Academic History

I graduated from my bachelor degree earlier this year but am still taking a couple of courses at the same university. For the UBC application, does anyone know if you would enter that in as two separate academic history entries or just one? I know that for ORPAS it would be two. Thanks!

Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question! But I have a question since you mentioned how it should be two for ORPAS.

I’ve taken a few GPA boosters after my undergrad, so should I include that in my application? Currently I just have my undergrad recorded in my academic history. The credits I took afterwards didn’t count towards a degree/diploma/certificate though. How did you include it in your application? Thanks!

8 hours ago, OTHopeful2019 said:

Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question! But I have a question since you mentioned how it should be two for ORPAS.

I’ve taken a few GPA boosters after my undergrad, so should I include that in my application? Currently I just have my undergrad recorded in my academic history. The credits I took afterwards didn’t count towards a degree/diploma/certificate though. How did you include it in your application? Thanks!

I took a few extra courses at the university where I completed my degree and because it all shows up on a single transcript I sent in just the one copy. 

1 hour ago, mccannjx01 said:

I took a few extra courses at the university where I completed my degree and because it all shows up on a single transcript I sent in just the one copy. 

Thanks for responding! Did you just submit your undergrad degree and time frame in your “Academic History” section for your ORPA then? Your extra courses would show up on your transcript but I’m wondering if you put in the academic history section that you took the extra courses as well. Thanks a lot for your help!

On 12/26/2018 at 8:55 AM, OTHopeful2019 said:

Thanks for responding! Did you just submit your undergrad degree and time frame in your “Academic History” section for your ORPA then? Your extra courses would show up on your transcript but I’m wondering if you put in the academic history section that you took the extra courses as well. Thanks a lot for your help!

PMed you!

Archived