Premed 101 Forums

Class Culture

Coming from class of 2022 - pretty awesome! Lots of camaraderie, tons of social events, plenty of chances to get to know people better, and probably way too much ping pong (if you're into that). Everyone's always eager to help each other by sending over notes or Anki decks (especially since there's no more competition - we're all in the same boat :)). People are really supportive of each other and super positive overall. As many of us have, you're probably going to meet some of your best friends next year!

In terms of negatives, I really don't have much to say...nothing comes to mind. Expect a pretty wholesome experience overall!

13 hours ago, dankmeme said:

Coming from class of 2022 - pretty awesome! Lots of camaraderie, tons of social events, plenty of chances to get to know people better, and probably way too much ping pong (if you're into that). Everyone's always eager to help each other by sending over notes or Anki decks (especially since there's no more competition - we're all in the same boat :)). People are really supportive of each other and super positive overall. As many of us have, you're probably going to meet some of your best friends next year!

In terms of negatives, I really don't have much to say...nothing comes to mind. Expect a pretty wholesome experience overall!

Yay! That's awesome to hear! I hope our class is the same. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived