Premed 101 Forums

May 14 Countdown

15 hours ago, chiynadoll said:

I made it a point to ensure that I was so tired and somewhat drunk that I would sleep past 9am PST the next morning LOL. I woke up earlier than expected and saw I was waitlisted, so the torture went on for another month instead.

Unrelated but what's your wGPA and highest 1Y GPA for university of Western? 

Seeing people rejected after interviews for so many cycles is terrifying for someone who interviewed for the first time this year ...

13 hours ago, ysera said:

Unrelated but what's your wGPA and highest 1Y GPA for university of Western? 

Seeing people rejected after interviews for so many cycles is terrifying for someone who interviewed for the first time this year ...

I’ve been rejected from western pre interview for 3 years because OOP cars score. Sorry, not too helpful here 

6 hours ago, ysera said:

Raptors better win today or the wait is going to be that much more painful  

That game took a few years off of my life but yay they did it!

Now everyone not named Kawhi needs to go put up 500 shots before the next game because all the open looks they missed was infuriating. 

On 5/7/2019 at 10:28 AM, greensurR said:

I’ve actually done pretty well at pushing this out of my head and distracting myself up until now, but I’m finding it hard at this point. If the last Game of Thrones episodes could leak that would be great. 

This last season of Game of Thrones has been absolutely dreadful, let me just say as someone who was into the books before the show came out. I was looking forward to GoT distracting me until may 14 but if anything it's just made me more pissed off.

The only upside is that my boys on Liverpool and the Raptors are pulling through.