Alright, here are the possibilities...

oasportal

UBC Undergraduate Admissions:Application Status - Regrets After Interview

oasportal

UBC Undergraduate Admissions:Application Status - Waitlist

oasportal

UBC Undergraduate Admissions:Offer of Admission - [Insert Campus Name]

Only one ring to rule them all... 

Ugh so anxious for tomorrow. I’ve been carrying around my goodluck things all week. And a bird pooped on my shoulder the other day, which is supposed to bring goodluck right :lol: ? Waiting for a decision is bringing out all the superstitions.

I’m planning on not checking my email until after work, but not sure if I’ll be able to resist.

Just changed my iphone's email notification settings so that when I receive an email from oasportal it will pop up on my home screen but won't show the email's subject line or preview. Hoping this will give me a small sense of control over when/where I find out while still allowing me to check my phone obsessively. Will definitely be excusing myself from work to "go to the bathroom" when I see the message lol really would rather open it/find out in private

7 hours ago, bluewhale said:

Just changed my iphone's email notification settings so that when I receive an email from oasportal it will pop up on my home screen but won't show the email's subject line or preview. Hoping this will give me a small sense of control over when/where I find out while still allowing me to check my phone obsessively. Will definitely be excusing myself from work to "go to the bathroom" when I see the message lol really would rather open it/find out in private

I didn't know you could do this! I'm working today as well so this is a great tip thank you.