Premed 101 Forums

Private Room!

Toronto Listing

www.Medshousing.com

Listing ID #0035922

As listed on web site:

"Great Location-Spacious Apartment!
I am a working mature female looking for a person, preferably 24 + year old to share the apartment with me. Short or long term rent ok. Available in May 2019.

The building:
The building is located downtown 5 blocks from the Financial District; street cars and buses at the door. Very nice view. 3 blocks from Billy Bishop airport and 4 blocks from Union Station. Lake shore and marina across the street. Parking available for rent; gym, office, study room, billiard room and theater in the building for free.

The Apartment:
One bedroom for rent in a 2 bedroom apartment. I am looking for a person to share the apartment with me. The bedroom has a nice view, a lot of light and storage. It is a big bedroom with a queen bed. It has a desk and a chair to work.

Safety:
The apartment has fire and smoke alarms; there are cameras everywhere in the building and a concierge at the front desk 24 hs.

Appliances:
Microwave, oven, dishwasher and fridge.

Utilities:
Fast internet, electricity, heat, air conditioning, bed blankets and body towels included in the price.

Available in May.
Thank you.
Esther
University Alumna

Price local currency : $1,500"