Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Movement

3 hours ago, Omsauce said:

Accepted off waitlist

Timestamp 5:53pm EST

Out of province.

Finally waitlist started to move!

Did you get a phone call or email? I got 2 phone calls today from the same unknown number that I ignored. Starting to get really paranoid it might be U of C LOL

I thought for sure there would be some sign of movement by now, other than the two OOPs. Wish there was some indication on the blog regarding where we are at. No matter how hard I try, I can't stop incessantly checking my email.

26 minutes ago, eal said:

I thought for sure there would be some sign of movement by now, other than the two OOPs. Wish there was some indication on the blog regarding where we are at. No matter how hard I try, I can't stop incessantly checking my email.

I’m in the same boat as you. It’s definitely hard not to think about it! Try to keep yourself occupied. Based on last year’s posts, my guess is that there may be two more rounds of offers this Wednesday and Friday and then more next week. Of course this is just speculation. The admissions blog has been awfully quiet this year as well, compared to the past :( It might be due to their limited staffing and the change in director that’s happening but still wish we could get some update on the numbers...