Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Waitlist Party

Accepted to Hamilton off of the waitlist!

Timestamp: 1924, June 13th

Thank you guys for waiting with me, we suffered together, and the more fortunate ones of us will now study together.

And for all who didn't make it (yet, there are still a couple weeks left!) stay strong and have pride in the fact that you were among the strongest applicants of the entire year.

See you in August,
Cheers

(P.S. Wendy Edge told me that they have just dealt with the deferral requests, and that had free up a couple spots)

34 minutes ago, RPN-RN-MD said:

Thank you guys for waiting with me, we suffered together, and the more fortunate ones of us will now study together.

And for all who didn't make it (yet, there are still a couple weeks left!) stay strong and have pride in the fact that you were among the strongest applicants of the entire year.

See you in August,
Cheers

(P.S. Wendy Edge told me that they have just dealt with the deferral requests, and that had free up a couple spots)

Good job keeping the WL party OP acceptance streak going! 

4 hours ago, RPN-RN-MD said:

See you in August,
Cheers

The OP-gets-acceptance prophecy has been fulfilled! CONGRATS

17 hours ago, RPN-RN-MD said:

See you in August,
Cheers

Congratulations!! Hopefully there is still enough movement left for me lol but super happy for you! Maybe I'll be the one to start the thread next year and I'll get in ;)

3 minutes ago, QuantumHealth said:

Congratulations!! Hopefully there is still enough movement left for me lol but super happy for you! Maybe I'll be the one to start the thread next year and I'll get in ;)

If you are waitlisted again next year then DO IT! And I'll be sure to chime in and support you guys! (P.S. I haven't updated my analysis in a bit, I'll update it soon)

Good luck

On 6/19/2019 at 4:31 PM, ontariopremed said:

Any update??

23 hours ago, AnotherOne said:

Anyone here try calling the school to ask about movement?

As far as I know they do not release any information about waitlist movement, I know people have called in the past and all get the same canned answer. I assume that there is still potential for movement until Wendy Edge sends out the letter notifying everybody still on the waitlist that the spots have all been filled up. Historically that has happened in late June.

1 hour ago, Pecan said:

Yeah got the email about 10 minutes ago. How are people feeling?

Not too bad but it's only because I've already made my peace with not getting in a few weeks ago. Before I did that I was a mess so I totally understand people who are devastated by this. Hang in there! 

What are people's plan for the next academic year?