Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still shaking and I'm incredibly tachycardic lol!!! Accepted off the waitlist.   Email was sent at 12:38 pm.  GPA: something like 3.92-3.93? I don't even know  

Hi guys, I know this sort of message might not help much and you've already heard it 10283023974392573 times, but DO. NOT. GIVE. UP. ON. THIS. Stick the heck together, support one another, but DO NOT

Never give up. We’re all worthy candidates. We all made it very far. We all should be very proud of ourselves. Every journey is different, serpentine, rarely a straightforward line.   

Posted Images

Just now, GLWL said:

The weird thing about this year is that they seem to email the offers instead of calling. Technically, they can email all the offers out at once in one day. With calling, it probably takes longer so you would see movement over a few days.

Didn't they do both this year?

But yea there's no doubt that there's that voice in all our heads saying everything was sent out yesterday

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GLWL said:

The weird thing about this year is that they seem to email the offers instead of calling. Technically, they can email all the offers out at once in one day. With calling, it probably takes longer so you would see movement over a few days.

But they had to call her, so maybe she just did a few to give her the time to talk to everyone who was accepted yesterday? Just speculating lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inittowinit said:

Didn't they do both this year?

But yea there's no doubt that there's that voice in all our heads saying everything was sent out yesterday

Pretty sure they called and if you didn't answer they e-mailed. Based on previous threads they never sent out all offers in one day, don't think they changed that this year (?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maggie19 said:

But they had to call her, so maybe she just did a few to give her the time to talk to everyone who was accepted yesterday? Just speculating lol

Yes you are right that would make sense. Because if they email everyone at once their phone lines would get absolutely bombarded lol. So let’s pray there is still some initial movement

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CanadiensFan1234 said:

Pretty sure they called and if you didn't answer they e-mailed. Based on previous threads they never sent out all offers in one day, don't think they changed that this year (?)

Everyone that posted that they received an offer from waitlist for English stream yesterday said they received an email and not a call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GLWL said:

Everyone that posted that they received an offer from waitlist for English stream yesterday said they received an email and not a call.

My friend got in. In the email, it said that’s Chantal would be in office until 4PM yesterday, and noon today. My guess is they sent a batch, gave time so people can call back, and tomorrow will continue. If the numbers are the same as past years, there should be about 70-90 waitlist offers, and to send all that in one day and ask them to call back would seem like a lot. Again, just speculating 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMoonshot said:

My friend got in. In the email, it said that’s Chantal would be in office until 4PM yesterday, and noon today. My guess is they sent a batch, gave time so people can call back, and tomorrow will continue. If the numbers are the same as past years, there should be about 70-90 waitlist offers, and to send all that in one day and ask them to call back would seem like a lot. Again, just speculating 

Hopefully that’s the case! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheMoonshot said:

My friend got in. In the email, it said that’s Chantal would be in office until 4PM yesterday, and noon today. My guess is they sent a batch, gave time so people can call back, and tomorrow will continue. If the numbers are the same as past years, there should be about 70-90 waitlist offers, and to send all that in one day and ask them to call back would seem like a lot. Again, just speculating 

As an aside, 70-90 offers is insane. Most of the class rejects their offers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...