Premed 101 Forums

13 hours ago, microwaveoven said:

Hello everyone,

Last year unfortunately due to my own foolish procrastination habits, I left out some NAQ entries (most were non significant though, frankly) because I couldn't find reliable verifiers in time. This year though, I'm trying to be way better at time management and reach out way earlier to verifiers and HR departments from eons ago if need be. If I'm able to reconnect with some old verifiers and get them to verify, is it okay if I include entries that weren't included in my past app that would have fallen within that time span (i.e. these are not new activities that I have done, but simply ones I do manage to find verifiers for this year)? Has anyone done this and had success with their application? Considering this is such a competitive gruelling process I don't want to raise any red flags.

Thank you so much! :)

your concern makes sense but I will reinforce what the other have said and say it really won't matter. Schools won't look back and many expressly say that (and schools have no reason to lie at all - the process is hard enough without them making up additional rules ha. The process may be cold but it isn't cruel and relies on rules.) 

Edited by rmorelan

You’re A-okay, trust me :).  This won’t raise any red flags, not even remotely.

Something that may potentially raise flags is something like this:

An applicant that enters certain hours for an activity (that has been completed before and is not ongoing) for one application cycle and then changes their hours (for the same activity) to a significant degree for the subsequent application cycle.