Premed 101 Forums

I have an urgent question regarding transcript assessment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reading my post. I e-mailed Dal with this question but given the time of year that it is, I don’t think they’ll be able to get back to me for a while and I’ll be moving out east in September. I completed three years of university (not all semesters were full time) and then was accepted into the accelerated nursing program, which is a two year full time program. Due to the nature of the accelerated program I had a lot of first and second year courses in my first year of the program (which was my 4th year of school) and all of my third/fourth year courses in my final year of the program (5th year). Dal states that they assess the two most senior years in their GPA assessment. When they use the term “senior”, specifically, is this simply just referring to the two most RECENT years of study, regardless of what level (I.e. first, second year courses) the courses were taken at? OR do they mean they assess the two most recent years with senior LEVEL courses (so, only assessing two years of full time study with only third and fourth year courses). I’m sorry if I’m just over analyzing things, I just want to make sure I’m understanding things correctly before making big changes in my life, such as moving, to make this dream happen. 

Again, thank you.