Premed 101 Forums

UofT Resident: MCCQE Tutoring

mononoke

I am currently a UofT resident and previous UofT medical school graduate. This year, I also got the opportunity to tutor some colleagues who were second-attempt takers for the MCCQE 1, and I was able to help them study for common types of questions that tend to repeat with each exam, confusing PHELO scenarios, and questions that might seem 'random' (but are not so random if you have clinical experience). 

I am familiar with the new format of the exam and will share all my study materials free of charge if I tutor you (these materials alone probably costs hundreds of dollars). 

My score was 293 (pass score 226). I have scored above average in all categories with highest performance in Psychosocial & Professional Behaviours sections. I find people tend to think the Professional behaviours questions are the most 'random' but I have a lot of clinical experience in public health/ethics so this was my strongest section.

Rates: $80/hour ($50/hr per person if group tutoring 2+ students in 1 class)

Available through Google Hangouts, Zoom, Phone call.

Send me a DM if you're interested and we can chat about how I can best help you!