Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2019/2020 - Class of 2024

Sharron

On 5/2/2020 at 10:48 AM, pharmm said:

Pharmacy isn't the only professional program I've applied to. I would say I am most passionate about pharmacy, but will probably go with my other option because of the job market uncertainty. Its still not that bad of a career choice, if I didn't have an option I wouldn't be so hesitant. 

If you don’t mind me asking, what other profession did you apply to with pharmacy prerequisites?

10 hours ago, good121 said:

lol how come this UBC Pharmacy class of 2024 facebook group has more than 350 people as group members when only 224 people would have been admitted to this program

upper years are included in this group as well, they've been posting advice/tips/groups to join

Got my offer at 14:52 PST today! All the best to those who are still waiting! I personally think they are sending out offers in small batches because they need more time to go through all the interview clips, so don’t lose hope and don’t feel you are waitlisted for now. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Premed129 said:

Got my offer at 14:52 PST today! All the best to those who are still waiting! I personally think they are sending out offers in small batches because they need more time to go through all the interview clips, so don’t lose hope and don’t feel you are waitlisted for now. 

Do you mind me asking what’s the deadline for you to accept the offer?