Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline 2020 cycle

16 hours ago, maybePT said:

has anyone accepted to UBC, manage to get their transcript through to them? They told me not to worry about it as transcripts aren't being printed right now because of covid.

I'm accepted to UBC OT and I can see that my transcripts were printed and mailed, but UBC still says they haven't received them. It does say it can take like 3 weeks for the site to be updated

18 hours ago, maybePT said:

has anyone accepted to UBC, manage to get their transcript through to them? They told me not to worry about it as transcripts aren't being printed right now because of covid.

I put in the request to send mine on March 31st. The UBC website shows that they still havn’t received it.

7 hours ago, OTHopes97 said:

Not yet! Should be this week for OT and next week for PT!

**Side note to everyone applying to Dal OT, the FAQs are being updated so they must be getting ready to send everything out!

Do you know if they'll be letting us know through email or by Canada post? I'm out of province, so Canada Post could take foreverrr

36 minutes ago, PTOTHOPEFUL said:

Getting so anxious about Dal OT! We should be hearing back so soon!!!

Me too! They just updated the website with this though (used to be a note but now this is under an image) “At this time, the admission processes for the School of Occupational Therapy MScOT Program are proceeding as usual. Please check this website for updates as this may change”. 
I’m wondering if maybe we shouldn’t expect to hear this month??