Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline 2020 cycle

On 2/8/2020 at 2:02 PM, PTvibes said:

Thank you!

Yeah they for sure contacted my practical reference too, I was more wondering if they contacted the folks you put down as contacts for every Extracurricular you had listed besides your three listed references. For example in the northern cohort form I put down my time at the soup kitchen, and the contact info for my supervisor there. But I didn’t use the supervisor as one of my three referees. 

I asked my practical ref ubc never contacted her, I wonder if they contacted yours because you have lots of hours, as my practical ref was only 102hours of volunteer for special olympics.  Super anxious...

2 hours ago, maybePT said:

I havent received anything as of yet

This kinda got buried but:

We heard last year at on Friday Feb 15th at around noon. I say friday and the 15th because halfway through feb and at the end of the week might be significant. We ended up hearing about acceptance on Friday April 12th at around 2pm. 

Good luck to everyone applying! Know that the program is amazing and worth the battle to get in :).

On 2/12/2020 at 2:56 PM, Rajalgool said:

This kinda got buried but:

We heard last year at on Friday Feb 15th at around noon. I say friday and the 15th because halfway through feb and at the end of the week might be significant. We ended up hearing about acceptance on Friday April 12th at around 2pm. 

Good luck to everyone applying! Know that the program is amazing and worth the battle to get in :).

Thanks for the reply, I had a question. Do you get a rejection at the same time if you didn't get an interview? Thanks