Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline 2020 cycle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not OT, but here's my experience:  I took a year between high school and college to travel and volunteer, it remains one of the best decision I've ever made. I started post-secondary at a college

A bit off topic, but this forum post (the 2020 version) has over double the pages of the 2019 one. 

Hi Everyone! Last night I received MSc. OT acceptances from UofT, Queen's & McMaster. I've also been accepted to Western as well, but only for the combined OT/Ph.D program. After a lot of ref

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ptmandem said:

So to confirm, UofT sent you a rejection email? Would i assume I'm waitlisted if i didnt get a rejection email or an admission offer?

I'm waitlisted to UofT and received an email saying that I am waitlisted. So I guess if the email you received says rejected.. then maybe not waitlisted?

5 minutes ago, rrxxccooll said:

What is your rank on waitlist for UofT? I didn’t dare to apply to u of t ot because my sub is only 3.46

apparently they dont give out ranks. the email states, "Please avoid inquiring about your position on the waiting list as we will not be able to provide this information." .