Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites/Regrets (2019-2020)

34 minutes ago, rinzler said:

Any precedence for reverting a rejection to a waitlist for interview? My bar is pretty much overlapping the OOP cutoff bar :(

There are examples in the email that was posted to this forum about what it looks like when you just missed the cutoff. Your bar isn't actually shown, and there is only an arrow pointing to where your score was within the OOP cutoff bar. If your bar was actually shown, you may be farther from the cutoff than you may think.

8 minutes ago, HongHongHong said:

I've never heard of any waitlists for interviews; only waitlists after interview for the people who just missed acceptance.

I just have to accept it then. The r is final. 

No possible way to improve my naq. Just unfortunate that this years GPA was much higher than last. 

good luck to you all

Just now, aloeplant said:

Guys where did the idea of regrets only being sent out on Monday come from??? They got sent out on Tuesday too according to last year's thread ;(((((((((((((

I just looked at last year's thread and I got the feeling that they were only sent out on monday, but some people posted late