Premed 101 Forums

Waterloo PharmD 2020 Applicants

Pharmd111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 4/16/2020 at 7:16 PM, pharmgirl21 said:

Does anyone know if they are going to give us a time to do the interview or if it's something we can complete at any time the day of May 2nd?

They posted more info now, it’s on that website they emailed to us. I believe you can log on any time during the day to do the interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heyy guys!! I’m planning to apply for 2022 session. I’m really struggling to find volunteer or working position where they accept people not in pharmacy school yet. I see that most of positions require 2 years of pharmacy experience. Could you share some of your experiences? Thankuuuuu:)))

On 5/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, ValerieSue said:

Heyy guys!! I’m planning to apply for 2022 session. I’m really struggling to find volunteer or working position where they accept people not in pharmacy school yet. I see that most of positions require 2 years of pharmacy experience. Could you share some of your experiences? Thankuuuuu:)))

Hey! I started off volunteering with my family's pharmacist, he was very nice about teaching me! I was able to use that experience to apply for a customer service job at a pharmacy that I am currently working at! The volunteering experience definitely helped so if employment opportunities require experience I would definitely recommend getting volunteer experience at a local pharmacy! 

15 hours ago, kortocan said:

is there anyone who has applied to UofT pharmacy too? If so, if you get accepted to both UofT and Waterloo, which uni would you choose and why.  

Coming from a current uwaterloo pharmd student, definitely Waterloo. The coop program provides a more thorough hands on learning experience. 

• 3 months later...

Hello! I'm currently applying for the 2022 admission cycle, and I'm just wondering how the online interview works. For anyone who successfully got admitted this past cycle, how did it go and what were you required to do during the interview? Just a little worried about the format and layout now that everything is online.

Also, do you have any tips or recommendations for a first time CASPer test taker? I'm not really sure how the CASPer test was administered in the past, so does anyone know if covid has affected anything for that?

Thanks in advance for any help!