Premed 101 Forums

Recruiting for the 2020 CFMS uCMG Peer Mentorship Network

Hi Everyone! My name is Lucas King.  I'm a 2nd year student at the U of S and I'm one of the CFMS uCMG File Leads for the year.  We are currently in the process of recruiting past uCMG's for the 2020 Peer Mentorship Network.  I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide with helping to spread the word about this initiative.  Our recruitment message is below, but if you have any questions please let me know!

"The CFMS is recruiting past Unmatched Canadian Medical Graduates (uCMG’s) for the 2020 Peer Mentorship Network to help support anyone who goes unmatched during the 2020 R1 CaRMS match. If you or someone you know has previously gone unmatched, please consider assisting us in supporting our uCMG’s. If you sign-up as a mentor you will be matched with uCMG’s following the 2020 Match with the goal of providing them support and guidance during this difficult time in their lives. This is a very important role and provides an opportunity to have a tremendous positive impact on students in a their time of need.

Link to Recruitment Form (https://forms.gle/LtvGXeR2RzptvMio7)

If you are interested in participating as a mentor please fill out the above form by February 14th at 11:59pm. If you know anyone else who may be interested please forward this message to them. Every volunteer matters and will have an impact. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the uCMG Co-File Leads Lucas King (Lbk515@usask.ca) and Nathan Baron (Nathan.Baron@usask.ca) at any time. And thank you for considering participating!"

UCMG22.jpg