Premed 101 Forums

The Interview - UBC MD Admissions Video 2020 Official Trailer

Hey everyone!

Firstly, a HUGE congratulations to all applicants in the 2019/2020 cycle who finished their interview at UBC during the past couple of weekends!!  Take the time to pat yourselves on the back for finishing up with the stressful portion of your applications!  It's just a matter of waiting until May -- I sincerely wish you all the best of successes no matter what happens.  I can definitely understand how stressful the wait can be though, so if anyone would like to chat via PM, please feel free to message me.  It's much easier said than done, but try to distract yourself with something positive, and hopefully the 3 months pass quickly.

Speaking of distractions, the Class of 2023 is super excited to be presenting the MD Admissions Video 2020 we've prepared for you, which will be on YouTube in just a couple of days :D!  Many, many thanks to everyone involved with this project, especially Kevin Z and Melissa K for putting in 300+ hours to direct, film, and edit this masterpiece.  I have shared with you the trailer, which was recently published on YouTube. We truly hope you all enjoy what we've prepared, and hope this gives the perfect picture of EXACTLY what the interview process is like for those applying in the future ;) (lol, jk).

Cheers!