Premed 101 Forums

UofT 2020 Applications DISCUSSION THREAD

2 minutes ago, newmy88 said:

Damn. I’m sorry you guys :( good luck with everything in the future, we’re all going to be amazing doctors no matter where we do our education! 

is anyone else still waiting? I haven’t gotten an e-mail... checked junk and everything! What is going on?

Yea. You guys have been my virtual companions through this irritating waiting period. Our fury has created a special bond between us. 

Just now, dooogs said:

I feel like my family thinks im lying at this point. Every week I say ya ill find out this week

LMFAO so funny you say that. I swear my mom thinks I’m lying and I got rejected and I’m just not telling her. I’ve been trying to blatantly go on my email in front of her on my laptop so she doesn’t think I’m being sketchy. UGH LOL

Just now, newmy88 said:

LMFAO so funny you say that. I swear my mom thinks I’m lying and I got rejected and I’m just not telling her. I’ve been trying to blatantly go on my email in front of her on my laptop so she doesn’t think I’m being sketchy. UGH LOL

Even my non-premed friends. They are being so nice. Thinking im lying b/c im embarrassed at this point 

2 minutes ago, Fun_Mushroom1998 said:

We are the last unfortunate bunch waiting. In previous years I would understand why they would delay decisions and have a "waitlist." With the online interview, I do not understand why we haven't heard back yet.

I wonder if there is any reason for holding off on us so long. At this point I'd just like the closure of knowing what's going on, I'm getting tired of saying "there's still Toronto, just gotta wait and see"

2 minutes ago, Isgb2s said:

I wonder if there is any reason for holding off on us so long. At this point I'd just like the closure of knowing what's going on, I'm getting tired of saying "there's still Toronto, just gotta wait and see"

I know, the waiting game has been agonizing. I can't help but hold on to the hope that they are holding us for a reason and there is a SLIGHT chance of an interview.