Premed 101 Forums

UofT 2020 Applications DISCUSSION THREAD

22 minutes ago, newmy88 said:

This wait is agonizing. I really hope March 8th isn't full, although I'm suspecting it is. When do you think they'll send out the first wave of invites for March 28/29th?

my guess is some time this week. in past years, they often seemed to send the first wave for later interview dates about a month in advance.  

25 minutes ago, _DrSchulsInSoles1_ said:

I'm almost certain that the big invite/rejection wave will be the end of this week to early next week (based on previous year's timing). Hang in, we're almost there!

In past years did they have a big rejection wave at the start of March? I was always under the impression that they don't send out a lot of rejections until end of March. I really hope you're right though because if I were to get an R anyway I'd want it to be sooner than later.

3 minutes ago, redbeanbun said:

In past years did they have a big rejection wave at the start of March? I was always under the impression that they don't send out a lot of rejections until end of March. I really hope you're right though because if I were to get an R anyway I'd want it to be sooner than later.

Keep in mind that the interview date last year was in April. I got my R last year 3 ish weeks prior to the date.