Premed 101 Forums

UofT 2020 Applications DISCUSSION THREAD

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some news guys! On the phone, I asked if the invites have been sent out yet for Mar 28/29. She said basically none have been sent out yet, and that they will most likely be sent out next week.

might this week be the week? (every time i say that before another week of silence, i feel less and less confident that i even applied to u of t in the first place and this isn’t just some stupid

Posted Images

3 hours ago, MedGoldfish said:

Why do they wait so long to respond to many of their applications? I understand the need to have a waitlist of applicants in case interview slots open up, but shouln't they be realistic and start sending out more R's? It's mid-March... :mellow:

My thoughts as well. They probably have the stats from previous years showing how many students cancelled in previous years and could give out rejection according to that

3 minutes ago, 88risingsun said:

Longtime lurker here, made an account just for this lol.

I just called to confirm if invites are still being sent, and he said all this week and even early next week! 

The wait is killer :unsure:

He didn’t happen to say anything about rejections did he?