Premed 101 Forums

Updated Important Dates

2 hours ago, OldButCapable said:

I hope that information isn't correct... I was expecting that we would hear around March 6th like last year. I'll call admissions later today to ask. It looks like they have the dates created for the next years admissions but the years are all 2020... 

Yeah it's confusing! Perhaps it was supposed to be March 11-18th 2021? 

1 hour ago, wowzers1 said:

Yeah it's confusing! Perhaps it was supposed to be March 11-18th 2021? 

I asked.... they said it is for our application year, so we will hear between March 11-18th!  

Unfortunately @Limes they couldn't even tell me whether all decisions will be released within the same day. Let alone tell me the results today. Sacrificing my first born wasn't enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, OldButCapable said:

I asked.... they said it is for our application year, so we will hear between March 11-18th!  

Unfortunately @Limes they couldn't even tell me whether all decisions will be released within the same day. Let alone tell me the results today. Sacrificing my first born wasn't enough.

I suppose that makes sense given the winter semester was extended. Ah well, soon be time to find out what's happening for us all!

It's definitely been occupying a significant chunk of my time and thinking. I've just been immersing myself as much as possible in my work/volunteering/hobbies so as to distract myself. It's sort of working, but I'd be lying if I told you I'm patient for Wednesday.

48 minutes ago, Limes said:

It's definitely been occupying a significant chunk of my time and thinking. I've just been immersing myself as much as possible in my work/volunteering/hobbies so as to distract myself. It's sort of working, but I'd be lying if I told you I'm patient for Wednesday.

Do we definitely think it’s going to be Wednesday? My friend seems to think it’ll be next Friday.

12 minutes ago, HopelessMD said:

Do we definitely think it’s going to be Wednesday? My friend seems to think it’ll be next Friday.

The latest bit of information we have, as per this thread and the Facebook interview group, indicates the earliest we will hear anything is this coming Wednesday. With all things adcoms, there are no guarantees on any of this information and your guess is as good as mine, and is probably as good as your friends.

I'm personally hoping it's in the next 10 minutes!