Premed 101 Forums

2020 UofT Dental school Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

9 hours ago, titikam said:

do u know if this will include the pre-requisite courses as well? 

I just wanna know what u guys think cause they haven't responded to my emails regarding the whole corona pandemic situation !!

It's impossible to say right now, just be patient and again they will most likely be as accommodating as possible given this whole situation is unprecedented. Besides, the faculty is closed currently and all administrative personnel are working from home. Plus they're figuring out how they are going to accommodate all the current students who's entire class and clinic schedule just got shafted by this whole thing so emails about admission requirements are probably back burner right now. If you already have an offer probably safe to say they are not going to rescind it unless lets say you start failing classes. Just my 2 cents. 

2 hours ago, LucyK said:

Is there any point in mailing in my completed immunization form right now? Like is there anyone even at the clinic office where I am supposed to be sending in the completed form?

Wouldn't hurt to hold on to it for now. Realistically you don't need to hand that in until you start clinic. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, doodobro said:

I wonder if UofT dent will be solely online teaching in fall, or a blend of online and in-person? Should I look for housing for September?

So far from what faculty has sent us, majority of classes will be online and some labs will be in-person. Looks like we will be doing in-person labs several times each week at least.

3 minutes ago, cincotres said:

So far from what faculty has sent us, majority of classes will be online and some labs will be in-person. Looks like we will be doing in-person labs several times each week at least.

Ahh I see, I should start looking for housing now then. Thank you!

15 hours ago, CoolJellyBean said:

Will CPR training be provided in the fall or do we have to find other means to get CPR certification in order to complete the immunization form?

CPR training can be done in the fall as part of the ODA membership, but you can also complete the certification by another means if you prefer, so long as it satisfies the requirement. There was an email sent out about this from the admissions team a month or two ago. I'd reach out if you never received it.

• 3 weeks later...