Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

As of right now MMI's are a go at the U of S, with some extra precautions.  We announced our 2nd case of COVID-19 today. Based on what I've heard I would prepare for a potential in-person interview as well as an online interview if the need arises.  Having said that, I would be surprised if something didn't change between now and next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

U of S sent those emails confirming attendance before the University cancelled classes. I think it's a real possibility that MMI's will be adjusted or cancelled because of this, especially if they already have been at both McMaster and UofC. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. I'm an IP but I live OOP in Vancouver, where there are quite a few cases, so travel and the airport are something I'd like to avoid if it's an option.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...