Premed 101 Forums

Missed Webinar today regarding online interviews due to personal emergency. What did I miss?

Hi! 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the webinar today regarding the online interviews for the applicants interviewing March28th and 29th due to an emergency that occured. I was wondering if someone could catch me up on the highlights. Especially was curious how exactly this will go down meaning how much time do we have once we get the email with the question to when we have to upload. Also, did they mention how they were going to make the process fair for everyone?

Thank you sooo much for your help <3 

once you get the question - you will have 1-2 minutes to start recording (5min) and then start your upload - questions will be sent back to back every 30 minutes. 

they said they will compare the results from in person and online interviews - if there are discrepancies they will make sure to make the scores equitable. 

there will also be an email sent out with FAQ from the webinars later this week + a package with more information about the school/campus/etc sent next week. 

Also, they know when you start your upload. The expected timeline is that they send an email at 9:00 - 9:02am. From 9:02am - 9:05 am you can think about your answer and begin recording. Your answer should be done, and starting to upload by 910am. If you start uploading later than that, UofT will assume that you spent a bunch of time thinking about your answer and they said this will not be looked upon favorably. It doesn't matter how long the upload takes as long as you start it early, try and have it uploaded by 925 or 930