Premed 101 Forums

UWO online interviews - pre-record?

31 minutes ago, datextr1 said:

Ive been refreshing the student portal every midnight lool

I know that the physiology challenge exam was scheduled for mid-May, but did anyone confirm that? Admissions hasnt been returning my e-mails :(

I received an email from admissions informing that the physiology exam was scheduled for May 19 from 1 pm to 4 pm. 

Here's the email

We have determined the date and time for the Physiology Challenge Exam. As a candidate who has been identified as requiring the Challenge Exam to satisfy the Physiology prerequisite we ask that you plan for 1:00PM to 4:00PM ET on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020.  As soon as our Admissions decisions are released we will be following up with only candidates who are offered Admission or placed on the waiting list. In the meantime we ask that you tentatively set this date/time aside.

5 minutes ago, Dental said:

I received an email from admissions informing that the physiology exam was scheduled for May 19 from 1 pm to 4 pm. 

Here's the email

We have determined the date and time for the Physiology Challenge Exam. As a candidate who has been identified as requiring the Challenge Exam to satisfy the Physiology prerequisite we ask that you plan for 1:00PM to 4:00PM ET on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020.  As soon as our Admissions decisions are released we will be following up with only candidates who are offered Admission or placed on the waiting list. In the meantime we ask that you tentatively set this date/time aside.

Wow that is still a short amount of time from the offers being released to writing the exam. Im guessing the exam is online but I cant imagine how stressful it is for people who do have to write it :(

14 hours ago, Dental said:

Here's the email

Can I ask when you received this email?

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all keeping well! I know this is an extremely stressful time for you all, I just wanted to reach out and say that the 2023s and other students are very excited to meet all the incoming 2024s and get to know you. Try to do your best to do anything to take your mind off the impending decision, you've all worked really hard for this and deserve to relax for a little bit!

3 minutes ago, Dental said:

On may 5th! I figured they sent this email to everyone, can someone confirm if they received the email as well?

I personally dont have to write the physiology challenge exam and I didnt get an email on the 5th! I just got the survey email and the interview submission email which was on April 5th

15 minutes ago, datextr1 said:

I personally dont have to write the physiology challenge exam and I didnt get an email on the 5th! I just got the survey email and the interview submission email which was on April 5th

I think they only sent that email to people who need to write the exam? 

26 minutes ago, datextr1 said:

What was the interview submission email you received? I only got the survey email on April 13th, but no submission email on April 5th.

Sorry, I should clarify! I meant to say I thought everyone who needed to write the exam got the email :lol: so for those that do have to write it, did you guys also get the email too? I know there was some confusion earlier with some candidates writing it that may not have received it so just wanted to clear that up! 

12 minutes ago, Predent__ said:

What was the interview submission email you received? I only got the survey email on April 13th, but no submission email on April 5th.

Hey I totally got my emails mixed up. It was an email on the 4th that contained the link for our interview. Sorry for the confusion :/

I'm thinking that the offers will be out Friday or Monday, and latest Tuesday? Shouldnt they give at least a week for the exam writing applicants to study for the exam?