Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Countdown Thread 2020

Just now, reginageorge said:

guys I think just the top 100 offers might have gone out for mac so far. only a hand full of people got their offers.. so hopefully the system is still processing 

I feel like a dozen ppl in here have already gotten their offers on OMSAS tho for Mac

Why would they not all go out at once?

Just now, reginageorge said:

guys I think just the top 100 offers might have gone out for mac so far. only a hand full of people got their offers.. so hopefully the system is still processing 

The people on this forum are only a subset of all the applicants, and not all of them who got offers are going to post on the forum. It's likely all the offers have gone out and only a hand full of people have posted about it.

Just now, HugeEuge said:

The people on this forum are only a subset of all the applicants, and not all of them who got offers are going to post on the forum. It's likely all the offers have gone out and only a hand full of people have posted about it.

Maybe this is false optimism, but ~230 offers would probably go out. You would expect more people to post acceptances, it's more than 40% of interviewees