^source - friend who got offers to all the above schools

last year i got waitlisted for 3 schools and got this in each subject lines:

u of t: University of Toronto MD Waitlist Notification

mcmaster: McMaster MD Application

ottawa: Status of application - Faculty of Medicine - University of Ottawa

hope this helps. 

reading these gave me palpitations lol

35 minutes ago, FrannieLydon said:

Does anyone know exactly how the emails work? Does OMSAS send an email with all of the details? I know each school also definitely sends an email separately, but do they all come at the same time?  SUCH a stress week ahahaa

As far as I know, schools send emails separately, although for Ontario they are all usually in the morning. I don't think OMSAS sends any emails, but acceptances and rejections will be visible on your OMSAS application page (no one knows what time they will be released on OMSAS, last year it was midnight but some say that was a glitch, so it's a guessing game for now!) Anyone correct me if I'm wrong though- this is my first cycle so I'm just basing this off of things I've read on the forums

1 hour ago, Psych said:

As far as I know, schools send emails separately, although for Ontario they are all usually in the morning. I don't think OMSAS sends any emails, but acceptances and rejections will be visible on your OMSAS application page (no one knows what time they will be released on OMSAS, last year it was midnight but some say that was a glitch, so it's a guessing game for now!) Anyone correct me if I'm wrong though- this is my first cycle so I'm just basing this off of things I've read on the forums

This is my first application cycle too so I don't know much, but I heard from friends that you can expect to have heard from all schools by 9am. That sounds hard to believe to me, does anyone know if that's true? 

1 minute ago, redbeanbun said:

This is my first application cycle too so I don't know much, but I heard from friends that you can expect to have heard from all schools by 9am. That sounds hard to believe to me, does anyone know if that's true? 

Shiiiiiiet, guess I’m not sleeping Monday night lol 

5 hours ago, Gettingby said:

In attempts to gather some clarity and sense....I found this forum and binge-read 11 pages. Hi, and thank you. 
End Result: Some clarity, 0 calm, 100 anxious 

P.S. Where's my gang of 0 med-related dreams LOL. Even my dreams are uncertain like my future. 

Same, discovered this thread and my stress has sky-rocketed. Love that for us

2 minutes ago, ontariopremed said:

idk if im just going crazy - but i opened omsas today and see a new button in the choices/offers tab and it says "reset responses" 

i'm pretty sure it was not there before. has anyone else noticed that recently?

i don't see that button, where is it?

8 minutes ago, ontariopremed said:

idk if im just going crazy - but i opened omsas today and see a new button in the choices/offers tab and it says "reset responses" 

i'm pretty sure it was not there before. has anyone else noticed that recently?

I see the button. I don't think it was there when I checked yesterday...