Premed 101 Forums

On 5/11/2020 at 7:59 PM, daphodile98 said:

Hey! I'm sorry that you had to deal with this. Don't lose hope, McMaster hasn't finished giving out acceptances yet, so you might just get lucky! Your hard work won't go to waste, whether or not you get into Mac! I know it sounds cliche, but everything happens for a reason!

7 hours ago, saralovescience said:

I understand your frustration, I was in a similar situation- but from my understanding offers are still being sent out and a lot of students from previous batches have heard in Summer, so don't lose hope!

Thank you so much for your supportive and motivating words! I got my letter of offer today (with scholarship) and I'm happy that everything worked out. Nothing went to plan this year, but I try my best to keep my head up and keeping moving forward. If you're still waiting, don't lose hope like me! Anything really is possible. 

1 minute ago, TheHardCore said:

Thank you so much for your supportive and motivating words! I got my letter of offer today (with scholarship) and I'm happy that everything worked out. Nothing went to plan this year, but I try my best to keep my head up and keeping moving forward. If you're still waiting, don't lose hope like me! Anything really is possible. 

Congratulations!!! I hope this upcoming year goes your way :)

19 minutes ago, TheHardCore said:

wow!! congratulations!! I'm patiently waiting to hear back, hopefully all goes well :) goodluck to you!!

1 hour ago, TheHardCore said:

Congratulations! I am so glad you got your offer and everything worked out for you :) The most best outcomes come from the most unexpected plans! As long as your remain optimistic I am sure you can achieve anything! Good luck for the next year in the program, I am sure you will shine! 

37 minutes ago, strawburry said:

is anyone having trouble signing into mosaic? i didnt get an email yet and i can't see the status on my account haha. instead tells me that mac ID or password is invalid

yes this happened to me today too! I refreshed it twice and tried again, it worked the 3rd time!!

34 minutes ago, daphodile98 said:

yes this happened to me today too! I refreshed it twice and tried again, it worked the 3rd time!!

thanks for your reply! it's so weird, i can sign into my mcmaster application which says it's submitted and i have activated my mac ID but i have tried like 25 times probably to log into mosaic and it is still not working for me so i might contact IT services tomorrow morning

11 hours ago, strawburry said:

thanks for your reply! it's so weird, i can sign into my mcmaster application which says it's submitted and i have activated my mac ID but i have tried like 25 times probably to log into mosaic and it is still not working for me so i might contact IT services tomorrow morning

hey! it may be because i think when you sign into the actual application you need your email address but on mosaic its just the ID (no email)! try that and see if it helps but if not then hopefully IT services will be able to help you:)

12 minutes ago, sam97 said:

hey! it may be because i think when you sign into the actual application you need your email address but on mosaic its just the ID (no email)! try that and see if it helps but if not then hopefully IT services will be able to help you:)

thanks, they did help! i see my status is still pending though 

2 minutes ago, gh2020 said:

My status still says pending too! 

i just emailed them not too long ago! they had said that they are processing applications as quickly as possible and that we should be hearing back regarding our status in the next days/couple of weeks as the school of graduate studies is still processing them

18 minutes ago, sam97 said:

i just emailed them not too long ago! they had said that they are processing applications as quickly as possible and that we should be hearing back regarding our status in the next days/couple of weeks as the school of graduate studies is still processing them

Thanks a lot for posting that update, I was considering emailing them myself. Hopefully, they don't take weeks to process everything!