Premed 101 Forums

10 minutes ago, GreenSnakeMedic said:

The deadline I got to accept/decline offers was the 19th of May. I assume that more offers will come out after the 19th or even before, as they know more!

There are a 100 seats in the program from what I have heard, so don't give up!

Oh okay makes sense! Thank you so much for this! :) 

1 hour ago, GreenSnakeMedic said:

The deadline I got to accept/decline offers was the 19th of May. I assume that more offers will come out after the 19th or even before, as they know more!

There are a 100 seats in the program from what I have heard, so don't give up!

Hi! May I know how long do they give you to decide whether to accept or reject the offer?

I feel very happy for everyone who gets accepted here. There is nothing more fufilling than seeing someone's effort pay off. Somehow, it is quite depressing for me to be the only waitlisted candidate (as of now), not to mention an international student. The numbers of seats reserved for international students are generally very few too, so the odds are not exactly in my favor. I've been applying to grad schools for 2 years already. I'm not sure if I should continue to apply. I guess I should just go get a Canadian sugardaddy lol

1 hour ago, daphodile98 said:

Does anyone personally know people who have gotten rejected/waitlisted (domestic students)? I know I saw one post on grad cafe but that was the only case....

Not that I am aware of! The only domestic student I saw on grad cafe was the one I believe you saw as well! The May 8th one. 

54 minutes ago, daphodile98 said:

Does anyone know when the earliest people have started getting off the waitlist?

Hey, I am not sure when you will be notified, but the last day to accept/reject offers for me was the 19th of May. I would assume you will hear back shortly after that, depending on those who rejected their offers. Hope that helps!