Premed 101 Forums

18 minutes ago, gh2020 said:

Did anyone contact the department about any news about when we may find out about waitlisted applicants getting in or not? 

I emailed them asking when waitlisted applicants can start hearing back about whether or not they got in, and the only thing they told me was that people will be notified on a rolling basis -__- I also asked if they can disclose how many people are on the waitlist and she said no lol

On 6/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, daphodile98 said:

Has anyone declined their offer or know someone who has? I don't think waitlist decisions have rolled out yet...

I know of two people who have declined offers. There will be waitlist movement, I just don't think it has started yet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gh2020 said:

Congrats!!! 

Has anyone else heard back yet and been in contact with the GH office? 

I have a few friends who also got in yesterday. If I had to guess based on the patterns seen from their initial acceptances, I have a feeling the next round will probably come out in 3-4 days! I'm just guessing though, and the GH office literally won't disclose any info about this lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, gh2020 said:

Also has anyone been in touch with the office? Have all waitlist acceptances been given out already? 

hey! I actually sent them in email yesterday and this was the response i got:

"Thank you for your continued interest in the Global Health program. Offers are being made on a rolling basis from the wait-list. Applicants will be notified if an offer has been made to them. This can go on until the last week of August (and possibly the first week of September, although we are trying to avoid this as much as possible). Unfortunately, we cannot reveal where students are on the wait-list so the only way to know is to watch out for an offer that comes your way. Once the class is full, we will notify remaining applicants on the waitlist about their status".

1 hour ago, sam97 said:

hey! I actually sent them in email yesterday and this was the response i got:

"Thank you for your continued interest in the Global Health program. Offers are being made on a rolling basis from the wait-list. Applicants will be notified if an offer has been made to them. This can go on until the last week of August (and possibly the first week of September, although we are trying to avoid this as much as possible). Unfortunately, we cannot reveal where students are on the wait-list so the only way to know is to watch out for an offer that comes your way. Once the class is full, we will notify remaining applicants on the waitlist about their status".

Hey! Thank you for this! 

and oh wow! First week of September! Hmm 

• 2 weeks later...